Bodecare Sisal Mitt Glove
Gently exfoliate body with this light weight mesh made of natural sisal fibre.
Can be used with your favourite body cleansing products, place hand or soap into the mitt, lather product and rub over body in circular motion. Wash cleansing product from mitt and leave in a well ventilated area or in the sun to dry.
This is a soft natural mesh that dries quickly and will last a long time if proper care is taken. OK. to use on face.
Great for removing bumpy build up on shoulders, back, arms and legs. Exfoliates and opens up pores.
Each brush is delivered with a free instruction booklet with ideal techiques to get the most out of your body brushing.
Brush Care- As the timber in the new brushes are in their natural state is it important to note that special care is needed to maintain the brush.
• When washing the brush with a tea tree soap, try to keep the water on just the bristles and then pad the bristles into a towel to remove as much excess water as possible. This will speed up drying time and reduce any chance of the brush developing mildew.
• Once you have padded the bristles with a towel, leave to hang in a well ventilated area or lay with bristles facing down so it can dry naturally and the water can run away from the brush head.
• It is recommended to spray the brush with a Tea Tree spray after each body brush to kill any bacteria which will prolong the life of the brush.
• Ensure the entire brush head is dry before using again, any water residue left in the brush will cause mildew.
• Because the timber is natural and has not been treated with chemicals, plastics or lacquer the timber may crack if it gets really wet, which is why we suggest to wash just the bristles. If any cracks occur this will not affect the quality of the brush.
Handle: FSC Beechwood, Heat treated (not fumigated with chemicals) waxed timber.
Strap: Canvas hand strap on brush head and ribbon through handle
Bristle: Tampico Plant Bristle
Bristle Category: Firm
Packed: Cotton drawstring bag, embroided tabs
Made in Germany