Ausceuticals Vitamin B Serum
The star ingredient in our B3 Serum is Niacinamide, which is considered as a great mulfunctional cosmeceutical. This antioxidant rich blend was designed to counteract the effects of free radical damage, sun-spots and discolorations, improve skin's elasticity and enhance its barrier function, improve skin tone and texture, and assist in the management of acne and rosacea. May be used as solo moisturiser for oily skin types.
However, please note that this is a potent serum, and patch testing is necessary to ensure suitability.
- Acne and blemishes Pores
- Redness/ Rosacea Compromised moisture barrier Dehydrated Skin
- Anti Aging
- Uneven Skin Tone/ Pigmentation Sun damage
NIACINAMIDE has shown to increase ceramide and free fatty acid levels in skin, prevent skin from losing water content, and stimulate microcirculation in the dermis according to the British Journal of Dermatology. Niacinamide is known to have antioxidant effects. It supresses melanin, preventing it from reaching the surface of the skin and protects the skin from further UV damage. Too much melanin can result in age spots, freckles, and hyper-pigmentation. Clinical studies show that topical application of Niacinamide showed reductions of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmented spots, red blotchiness, and improved elasticity. Niacinamide’s anti-inflammatory properties, has shown to be effective in the treatment of acne and rosacea. B3 also suppresses excess oil production, and in so doing, helps prevent future breakouts. In a similar rosacea study, more than 80% patients showed improvement.
- LICORICE EXTRACT is a powerful antioxidant extract that has anti-inflammatory properties. Also effective for improving dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Licorice has shown to have efficacy against acne-causing bacteria. Contains Glabridin- a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient, which is why licorice often shows up in products meant for sensitive, reddened skin and helps diminish dark marks and scars.
- PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT is an effective, nonabrasive exfoliant. Enzymes within the fruit help to remove impurities and slough away dead skin cells. Regular use of the ingredient is said to help to fade acne spots, scars, and sun damage.
- GREEN TEA is a potent antioxidant, that contains the polyphenol EGCG (found to protect again DNA mutation and hence skin cancer
- ALOE VERA has so many skin benefits, we can’t possibly list them all here. But it’s revered for its wound healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties that Aloe was included in this formula. Giberellin in Aloe Vera acts as a growth hormone stimulating the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scarring.
- WHITE WILLOW BARK EXTRACT contains 98% salicin, will decrease inflammation, increase skin cell turnover, prevent pore clogging, and kill Propionibacterium acnes. This is an important active, as it is both an excellent anti-age active and essential for acne control.
Apply once or twice daily. Use at night if you are using the C+ Serum during day. (It is not advisable to combine treatments containing Niacinamide and L Ascorbic Acid together. Apply a small amount (1-3 pumps) over the face, neck and décolletage, onto clean slightly damp skin. After a few minutes, and once serum has absorbed, continue with your usual moisturiser.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel*, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Aloe Barbadensis Extract*, Glycerin*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Asimina Triloba (Papaya)*, Salix Alba (White Willow Bark), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)*, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Essential Oil, Citrus Bergamia (debergaptenised Bergamot) Essential Oil, Juniperus Deppeana (Juniper) Essential Oil, Citrus Limon Peel (Lemon) Essential Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) – * Organic