Ausceuticals Retinol Serum
Touted as a superstar for skin, and loved by dermatologists throughout the world, Retinol (aka Vitamin A) works to diminish signs of aging, combat acne and reduce sun damage, and fade pigmention, is one skincare ingredient that is worth its weight in gold. his powerful anti-aging Serum is backed by solid science. RETINOL is a proven cell-communicating ingredient and powerful antioxidant, known to fight free radical damage, and activate Collagen and Elastin. Improves mottled pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, pore size, skin tone and texture. A nano-delivery system ensures product stability and effective delivery.
- Acne Prone Skin
Suits all Skin Types. However, please note that this is a potent serum, and patch testing is necessary to ensure suitability. Sensitive (use no more than once or twice a week).
- Acne and blemishes Pores
- Anti aging
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles Loss of firmness
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Sun damage (Needing Antioxidant Protection)
- Antioxidant serum
- Contains 5% MICROENCAPSULATED RETINOL. Penetrates deep down the epidermal layers and proven to improve mottled pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, even out skin texture, skin tone and color, and increase skins hydration levels.
- GREEN TEA AND LICORICE EXTRACT are potent antioxidants as well as anti-irritants, Licorice Extract is also known to help eliminate the formation of dark spots and uneven skin
- FRUIT ENZYMES (Pomegranate, Papaya and Pineapple) induces renewal, soothes, and hydrates dry, flaking
- NO Parabens, Silicones, Sulfates (SLS/SLES), Phthalates, SD Alcohol, PEGS/ Polyethylene, Synthetic Fragrance
- Cruelty Free
DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY OR BREASTFEEDING. Use 2-3 times a week, at night only. The use of Retinol increases sun sensitivity, so always use a high protection sunscreen following use.
Keeping Ausceuticals Retinol Serum refrigerated can extend the lifespan and efficacy of your product.
DIRECTIONS: Apply a small amount (1-2 pumps) over the face, neck and décolletage, onto clean, damp skin. After a few minutes, and once your serum has absorbed, continue with your usual moisturiser. To help prevent any peeling that you may experience, you may wish to choose a rich or more occlusive moisturiser
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)*, Retinol (Aqua, glycine soja, retinol, cellulose gum, acrylates/ c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chitosan, glycolic acid, polysorbate 20, sorbitan oleate, BHT), Niacinamide (Vit B3), Sodium Hyaluronate (Vegan), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Punica Granatum Pericarp (Pomegranate) Extract, Asimina Triloba (Papaya)*, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract (Pineapple), Teriminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum)*, Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Propanediol (and) Benzoic Acid**. *Organic Ingredients **Ecocert Approved