We are taking backorders for our next batch of Ausceuticals Collagen Serum, estimated to be ready to ship early to mid October.
Customers placed on backorder will be the first to receive their order when we are restocked.
Ausceuticals Collagen Serum
This multi-tasking antioxidant and peptide rich formula has it all. Collagen Serum contains every active your skin needs to keep making all the components of the matrix, protecting them from glycosylation and loss of function; and making sure that the cells producing the matrix, are protected from endogenous and exogenous oxidants so that your skin can be the best it can be. Collagen peptides supply your skin with amino acids needed in collagen synthesis. This powerful concoction was designed to stimulate cell renewal and collagen production, restore firmness to the skin, and drastically slow down the skins aging process, neutralises free radical damage, inhibits tyrosinase activity
Please note that this is a potent serum, and patch testing is necessary to ensure suitability
- Premature aging skin - Anti aging
- Prevent and reverse free radical damage
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles Dehydrated Skin
- Loss of Volume Loss of firmness
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Sun damage
- Antioxidant Protection
- Magnesium Ascorbal Phosphate is a gentle form of Vitamin C, and a powerful antioxidant,
- Collagen peptides supply your skin with amino acids needed in collagen
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) stimulates repair of scar tissue by increasing synthesis of type I
- Green tea Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a powerful antioxidant that prevents collagen glycation
- Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant and powerful moisture-binding ingredient that attracts and binds water within the cells of the skin and tissue underneath, literally acting like a sponge to retain a supple, firm skin tone and youthful
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) decreases melanin synthesis (important for hyperpigmentation), inflammation, soothes irritated skin,
- UV-induced skin cancers, and prevents immunosuppression by UV irradiation, and increases the synthesis of collagen, and
- Epidermal growth factor (EGF) increases protein synthesis, accelerates healing, and increases the rate of skin renewal of aging
- Sea kelp bioferment provides minerals, polysaccharides, and fucoxanthin. Polysaccharides like fucoidan are shown to increase collagen Fucoxanthin is a pigment unique to brown algae, which protects skin from UV caused aging.
- Natural active peptides are collagen peptides that will supply your skin with amino acids needed in collagen
TIP: Try this with Retinol Serum for a power-packed punch
Apply Collagen serum once or twice daily. Use at night if using Vitamin C Serum during day. Apply a small amount (1-2 pumps) over the face, neck and décolletage, on clean damp skin. After a few minutes, and once serum has absorbed, continue with your usual moisturiser. TIP: Try this with Retinol Serum for a power-packed punch
Distilled Water (Aqua), Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Glycerol, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Carnosine (L-), Indian Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Acetyl Glucosamine (N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine), Centella asiatica Extract, Betulinic Acid (from Betula alba Bark Extract), Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG, Green Tea, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Glutathione, Thioredoxin, Citric Acid, Epidermal Growth Factor (sh-Oligopeptide-1, EGF), Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid.