Ausceuticals 20% Vitamin C Serum
This 20% Vitamin C Serum is a potent serum that goes on smooth and works deep down below the skin's surface to aid your skin in producing more collagen, reduce and prevent sun damage, discoloration and brighten skin. Vitamin C has been proven to help fade sun-spots and other pigmentation and brightens over all skin tone. Vitamin E, Ferulic acid and Phloretin, are powerful antioxidants that increase the protective power of Vitamin C, and also adds further protection from damaging free radicals as it restores a more radiant, even complexion. Hyaluronic Acid is acclaimed for its ability to hydrate, add and retain moisture, plumping up the skin to reduce the look of fine lines or wrinkles. Hydrolyzed Collagen has been included to supply amino acids to the skin.
Suits most Skin Types. However, please note that this is a potent serum, and patch testing is necessary to ensure suitability.
Anti aging/Fine Lines/Wrinkles/Loss of firmness/Uneven Skin Tone/Hyperpigmentation/Sun damage
- Antioxidant Serum
- L Ascorbic Acid is the most potent form of Vitamin
- Improves skin clarity, brightens and boosts
- Vitamin C neutralises free radicals damage, caused by environmental
- Shown to reduce the number of sunburn cells and protect against further UV-induced damage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps restore healthy-looking skin
- Long-term topical use has been clinically shown to regenerate collagen and improve the appearance of
- Highest beneficial concentration of Vitamin C, E, Ferulic Acid and Hyaluronic acid
- NO Parabens, Silicones, Sulfates (SLS/SLES), Phthalates, SD Alcohol, PEGS/ Polyethylene, Synthetic Fragrance
- Cruelty Free
- Vegan Friendly
Keeping Ausceuticals Vitamin C Serum refrigerated can extend the lifespan and efficacy of your product.
Pairs well with Ausceuticals Rehydrate serum.
Use up to 3 times weekly (It is not advisable to combine treatments containing Niacinamide and L Ascorbic Acid together). Apply a small amount (1-3 pumps) over the face, neck and décolletage, onto clean slightly damp skin, this is the first step, then go in with your other products. After a few minutes, and once serum has absorbed, continue with your usual moisturiser and sunscreen. Due to the low pH of this serum, we recommend using a pH balancing toner a few minutes after application.
Aqua (Purified Water), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), DL Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycerin*, Glutathione, Ferulic Acid, Alpha-D-Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phloretin, 1,3-Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomille Recutita (matricaria) Flower extract*, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Alpha Bisobolol, Lysolecithin (and) Sclerotium gum (and) Xanthan gum (and) Pullulan**, Glyceryl Undecylenate (and) Glyceryl Caprylate**, Potassium Sorbate**, Sodium Phytate**. *ORGANIC INGREDIENTS **ECOCERT CERTIFIED/ ECOCERT APPROVED LOW PH (2.9 - 3.4) VEGAN