Skin Juice Mummy's Tummy Wash
Mummy’s tummy Body Wash is a pregnancy safe body cleanser for a healthy and happy mummy and baby! Free from SLS (sodium laureth sulphate) and other harsh sulphate detergents, this superfood dense, moisturising and refreshing body wash will gently clean the skin without stripping precious oils and irritating or drying the skin. Its unique creamy-gel formula is all natural and organic and blended with conditioning shea butter to thoroughly cleanse while leaving the skin soft and supple.
- Antioxidant rich white tea, pomegranate, raspberries and cranberries will keep the skin healthy and protected against free radicals.
- Essential fatty acids from shea butter and rosehip nurture the skin for an all over healthy glow.
- Promote the skin’s elasticity and firmness with safflower oil; rich in essential fatty acid omega 6 and naturally occurring vitamins, this oil increases the skin’s ability to hold onto water, maintaining healthy levels of hydration in the skin after showering.
- Soothing aloe vera calms and hydrates the skin.
- Natural aromas from calming mandarin and purifying pink grapefruit will leave the skin feeling completely refreshed and soft to the touch.
Before going into the shower or bath, apply a couple of pumps to hands and massage over dry body and rinse away in the shower. Mummy's Tummy stretch mark prevention cream is the perfect product to protect the stretching skin after showering.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract*, Camellia Sinses (White Tea) Extract*, Glycerin*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate, Xanthan Gum, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Extract*, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Oil*. *Denotes Certified Organic