Bodecare Dry Body Brush - Firm Bristle
*FREE Organic Tea Tree Hydrosol to keep your brush clean and sanitary included - value $12. Limited Time.
Best dry brush on the market, endorsed by Miranda Kerr.
This premium, hand held dry body brush with canvas hand strap is traditionally crafted in Europe and made of the finest Tampico plant bristles. (Vegan friendly - no animal bristles)
Dry Body Brushing is a powerful tool for reducing the appearance of cellulite, promoting lymphatic drainage and circulation whilst exfoliating and smoothing skin. Loved by supermodels and celebrities including Miranda Kerr, Cindy Crawford, Molly Sims, Heidi Klum and so many more for it's amazing skin smoothing results.
Non-Toxic Dry Body Brush - has not been sprayed with chemicals.
This hand held, firm body brush is of the highest quality - a premium range brush that will care for your body properly.
Tampico bristles are a fine plant bristle that won't stratch the skin, it is cut on a smooth convex so it hugs the body while dry brushing and has no sharp edges. The timber is FSC certified - FSC is an independent, non-governmental, not-for-profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forests.
Simply spray your brush regularly with a natural disinfectant spray like the Dr Bronner's Organic Lavender Hand Sanitizer (suitable for sanitising more than just hands!) or wash your brush regularly in hot soapy water - we recommend the Dr Bronner's Tea Tree Shikakai Soap as Tea Tree is known for it's antibacterial qualities.
*Each Bodecare Dry Body Brush is delivered with a free instruction booklet including the best techniques and specific routines for areas such as thighs, abdominals, face and arms.
Each brush is delivered with a free instruction booklet with ideal techiques to get the most out of your body brushing.
Brush Care- As the timber in the new brushes are in their natural state is it important to note that special care is needed to maintain the brush.
• When washing the brush with a tea tree soap, try to keep the water on just the bristles and then pad the bristles into a towel to remove as much excess water as possible. This will speed up drying time and reduce any chance of the brush developing mildew.
• Once you have padded the bristles with a towel, leave to hang in a well ventilated area or lay with bristles facing down so it can dry naturally and the water can run away from the brush head.
• It is recommended to spray the brush with a Tea Tree spray after each body brush to kill any bacteria which will prolong the life of the brush.
• Ensure the entire brush head is dry before using again, any water residue left in the brush will cause mildew.
• Because the timber is natural and has not been treated with chemicals, plastics or lacquer the timber may crack if it gets really wet, which is why we suggest to wash just the bristles. If any cracks occur this will not affect the quality of the brush.
Handle: FSC Beechwood, Heat treated (not fumigated with chemicals) waxed timber.
Strap: Canvas hand strap on brush head and ribbon through handle
Bristle: Tampico Plant Bristle
Bristle Category: Firm
Packed: Cotton drawstring bag, embroided tabs
Made in Germany